Book a cruise on your current cruise?

Can you book a cruise while you are on one?:D (First time going on RCCL, andif the experience is good, then I need to get it done...)

It is going to be very hard not to be sucked into booking another cruise while I am enjoying this one... I don't think I can get off the ship if I don't have a new one booked....:p

Can you book a cruise while you are on one?:D (First time going on RCCL, andif the experience is good, then I need to get it done...)

It is going to be very hard not to be sucked into booking another cruise while I am enjoying this one... I don't think I can get off the ship if I don't have a new one booked....:p

You can book a future cruise while onboard. They give you an onboard credit, reduced deposit and certificates for two other friends and family(onboard credit vouchers) This is a refundable deposit if you change your mind. You don't choose the specific cruise you want when you make this purchase. OR,,, you can book a specific cruise and choose your cabin as well if you like. We have done both.

If you use the BOA credit card, you get double points too.

You can book a future cruise while onboard. They give you an onboard credit, reduced deposit and certificates for two other friends and family(onboard credit vouchers) This is a refundable deposit if you change your mind. You don't choose the specific cruise you want when you make this purchase. OR,,, you can book a specific cruise and choose your cabin as well if you like. We have done both.

If you use the BOA credit card, you get double points too.

All of the above is true except the refundable part. They are not refundable, but they do not expire. They're good indefinitely. However, be careful. We bought two of them while on the Freedom last January and the person that sold them to us guaranteed that they were good with all rates, including interline rates. I just booked a cruise for July on an interline rate and wanted to use my certifcate and was told that they are not good with those rates and that the person that gave me the info was wrong. RCI is working with me, but that's not the point. I was thrilled that we could do this and now I find out we can't.:(

Archived