Price Change on Sailing

Hi, I just booked (this past Saturday) a 7 night Western Carb sail on Liberty of the Sea for 8/22. Today (Tuesday) I wanted to see if a cabin was free for a possible second booking for family and noticed that there was a price difference of almost $500 less than what I paid. Does anyone know if RCCL will refund me the difference? Is is worth a call into my TA? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mick

I'd make the call. Do you know if your TA allows price drops? Some of them do not since it will affect their commission. Others charge a fee for the change or else take away a perk (like OBC). Not all TAs do that. I don't know what your relationship with your TA is or if you looked at all the "fine print" before booking with them. Just an FYI.

Hi, I just booked (this past Saturday) a 7 night Western Carb sail on Liberty of the Sea for 8/22. Today (Tuesday) I wanted to see if a cabin was free for a possible second booking for family and noticed that there was a price difference of almost $500 less than what I paid. Does anyone know if RCCL will refund me the difference? Is is worth a call into my TA? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mick

Hi Mick,

Come join our roll call & sign up for our meet & mingle, we need one more person for Royal to set it up for us!

Hi Everyone,

I called TA and she spoke to RCCL and I will be getting back a credit to my credit card for the $500. Now I'm just waiting to hear back TA to see if RCCL will accept a Crown and Anchor coupon that I submitted the day after final payment. That would be for $125, on board credit is okay for me.

Thanks for your help,

Mick

Hi Everyone,

I called TA and she spoke to RCCL and I will be getting back a credit to my credit card for the $500. Now I'm just waiting to hear back TA to see if RCCL will accept a Crown and Anchor coupon that I submitted the day after final payment. That would be for $125, on board credit is okay for me.

Thanks for your help,

Mick

Naice!!!

Archived