Can we carry?

hisrinee

1. ironbox 18 up, 4 downthumbsup.gif?1245040909 thumbsdown.gif?1245040909 An older, confrontational woman who immediately has to establish herself as the alpha in any group setting. She can do this easily by asking inappropriate questions about her offspring's' sexual histories. This woman will seek alpha status by cornering all males in her immediate vicinity with her inane questions and strikingly annoying mannerisms.

Sure If you must travel with her!!!!!

And for the kettle, the old witch likely needs it!

Why an Electric kettle??

Just bring some firewood along and cook over an open fire on your balcony, it will be almost like camping out...don't forget your fishing pole.

I find a small hibatchi to be more manageable...and, I can carry the briquettes in my pockets and purse...

Sure you can carry... Just get your gun pass :)

Seriously thought op meant carry as in concealed weapon :)

Ha! My hubby's a cop and this is the FIRST thing that came to my mind!! I had to click on the original post to see what it actually said. Too funny......

Why an Electric kettle??

Just bring some firewood along and cook over an open fire on your balcony, it will be almost like camping out...don't forget your fishing pole.

Sure. If you have a balcony you can even bring a small charcoal grill. ;)

I found the cutest 18" portable charcoal grill at CVS the other day for only $19 bucks.......I always sail IS, but I'm going to ask the peeps in the BL across the hall if they would mind if I used their balconey....I'll even invite them to join but if they say no, I'll just set up outside on deck 3......there's hardly anyone out there most of the time...I'm not going to bother trying to smuggle on the steaks......I'll just pick up what I need during the galley tour...........:rolleyes:

Archived