Christmas week?? Mexican Rivera? Kids??

Hi to the experts!! We're looking into the Radiance for the Mexican Rivera Dec 21st 2009 to Jan 2nd 2010. Could anyone tell me how 'busy' the ship may be? The roll call has only 2 posts. Do many people cruise through the Christmas holidays?? My main question is, will there be many children on board at this time, also being that this is a 12 day cruise??

Thanks, R.

We are booked on the 10 night right before this cruise you are asking about ( Dec 11-21). I take it my cruise will see almost No children. The Radince class seems to favor a more Mature crowd and the Mariner would be more of a family cruise during this period. The cruise you are talking about would be great because it is over both Christmas and New Years. I do know that they decorate the ships for the holidays and I would say go for it, might be the cruise of a lifetime. Concerning the Roll Call, I hopped on my last cruise 2.5 months before we sailed and it was slow at first but picked up a lot of steam and was one of the best roll calls for me yet..............Lots of New Friends..................:)

Have Fun!

Mike

I was going to book a mexican riviera for january but didn't have the courage with the way the itineraries have changed due to the swine flu. How did you think thru that?

Peter

The iteneraries are back to normal and so is Mexico......:D

Thank-you both for your replies. Peter, we were on the Radiance in April, SA to San Diego when the H1N1 flu hit and lost the 3 Mexican ports because of it. I'm not worried about it at all about going to Mexico.

I'm thinking this cruise would be great for us, all I have to do is talk my husband into it. We'll get the August, Alaska cruise under our belt, then I can work on him!! ;)

yes it will be a very full cruise and will have LOTS of kids....:eek:...bail out now and join us on 12/11! :p

Do you jest?? Please tell me so :):) !! I'm thinking we'll see how we handle the swarms of children on this upcoming Alaska cruise.

We were on the mariner last christmas and there were lots of kids of all ages. It was a fun happy time with everyone on their best behaviour..adults included/// lest the man in the red suit did not visit......He did....

Archived