Grand Cayman Group Tours

ryanprodj

I'm currently working a group cruise of around 300 disc jockeys for next November and we are going to be looking at Group tours in Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

I have found Tropicana Tours (and they seem GREAT) in GC but want to know if anyone has any experience with them or any other companies in either GC or Ocho.

Plans are for a shopping/stingray tour in GC and shopping/beach/Dunns River falls in Jamaica. My wife are going down this January to sample everything and shoot video so I'm needing to know who to check out.

Ryan

In Grand Cayman, we had a FANTASTIC experience with Nativeway Watersports. They're very professional, very friendly and very fun! We did the stingray city and two snorkel stop, but they can customize something for you if you have a large group.

You can check them out at http://www.nativewaywatersports.com

In the Cayman's we just used Sotos Cruises and they were excellent. Three snorkel stops including Stingray City (awesome!), plus gear included, nice boat, not crowded. Cool guys. 24 bucks. Then they dropped you off wherever you wanted, a lunch spot or shopping which is right by the piers.

In Jamaica, we toured with Peat Taylor. Excellent. Very professional and he will take you anywhere you want. Everyone talks about the trouble with people harrassing you to buy things, but with Peat he makes sure you avoid all that if you want. He also takes you off the beaten path so you see the real Jamaica.

Archived