Ressies - before or after

Fawn

OK, remember this is my first Carnival cruise, so I have no clue...be gentle! :)

For things like spa, supper club, excursions...can you book in advance of the cruise or do you have to wait until you get on the ship?

For instance, we are used to cruising Disney...can I say that here?? ;) 105 days out from cruise, as long as last payment is made, I can make all of these ressies online. They do only allow you to make one ressie for the specialty dining...you have to be onboard to make more.

TIA

OK, remember this is my first Carnival cruise, so I have no clue...be gentle! :)

For things like spa, supper club, excursions...can you book in advance of the cruise or do you have to wait until you get on the ship?

For instance, we are used to cruising Disney...can I say that here?? ;) 105 days out from cruise, as long as last payment is made, I can make all of these ressies online. They do only allow you to make one ressie for the specialty dining...you have to be onboard to make more.

TIA

I believe you can. Not exactly sure about the spa since I never used it. I do know they usually have specials for the spa once on board so you may want to wait and check that out.

you can definitely make reservations for your excursions in advance. this is a good idea, to ensure you get your spot on what could be a popular excursion, and you also pay these fees in advance via credit card, etc - which means they're not added to your s&s account. it's nice to pre-pay some stuff like that to avoid s&s shock! :D

you can also make reservations for the supper club, here:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/Static_Templates/MyReservation/supper_club.aspx?icid=CC_Hyperlink_7

i don't know if the # of supper club reservations are limited, and it doesn't mention anything about it - but i don't think so.

as far as spa - you've got me on that one...

the previous poster is also correct - they do have some pretty nice deals - on sea days, on the last day, etc. in the spa that may be worth waiting to book (even up to 50% off at times)

You can make your reservations in advance... This is the link for booking the supper club:

http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=28

and you'll be able to book your excursions and spa treatments on line as well. Look for the 'My Cruise' link on the Carnival home page. You'll be required to log in. Once you do, on the left hand side, you'll see 'Plan Activities'. That will expand to allow you to book spa, excursions, airport transfers, etc.

Best of luck!!!

:)

TIA

Not good with the shorthand but I assume you mean reservations.

Shore Excursions can be booked after making your deposit. If they are booked before you board the ship you pay then but can get a refund in full up until either 48 or 72 hours ahead of time (Sorry not sure about the exact cutoff.)

Supper club, as far as I know you book them online and can book as many nights as you want. You get an e-mail confirmation.

Spa treatments can also be booked online ahead of time.

As other have said you can book excursions in advance but only 90 days out. Its nice to have it done and not have to wait in line when you board. The spa has great deals and we usually do that once we are onboard, you'll see all the deals in your capers nightly

Was that gentle enough ;)

Archived