cabins on lido deck ventura

gills hols

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site so looking forward to all your help.

we are due to sail on ventura in sept 09, I have booked cabin L102 for my mother and my husband and I had booked cabin L105, however being female I changed my mind ( LOL ) and changed our cabin to L301 which was the only outside one on that deck left.

I was wondering if any one has stayed in these cabins and what you thought. Thanks x

Hi everyone,

we are due to sail on ventura in sept 09, I have booked cabin L102 for my mother and my husband and I had booked cabin L105, however being female I changed my mind ( LOL ) and changed our cabin to L301 which was the only outside one on that deck left.

I was wondering if any one has stayed in these cabins and what you thought. Thanks x

Hi and welcome

I went on Ventura last year and it was our first cruise. We are now totally addicted to cruising so beware!!

L102 and L105 appear to be forward facing outside cabins. I have not seen inside those. It might be interesting being able to see where you're going but on the otherhand, it may be a bit scary if it gets really rough!!

L301 is a balcony cabin on Lido deck. We were in L226 which is on the other side of the ship and also a balcony cabin. It was lovely and the views, being so high up, were superb.

There is a link below to my Ventura photos and you will see that cabin there.

Personal preference for me would be the balcony every time as we love sitting outside in the privacy of our own space.

Enjoy your cruise!

We stayed in L235 for our Caribbean Transatlantic last year, which is not too far from L301 on the Starbaord side. The Lido deck cabins are very handy for the pools, buffets and the spa (which is one deck up). In fact L301 is right accross from the forward stairs and lifts so is very handy for getting about!

We wouldn't hesitate to book a cabin in this area again.

Have a great cruise.

Eddie :)

Thank you for your replies, we are looking forward to our trip, sounds like the cabins should be ok. I am reading the brochure cover to cover, only having a week on board, I want to enjoy every min, so if you have any other tips these will be most welcome.

We went on Ocean Village three years ago for our honeymoon, and had a great time, I have been on Aurora myself, the third week of her maiden tour, in cabin C116, beautiful ship, fab food.

Many years ago I travelled with Cunard, but that was so far back I can only remember a few details ( 26years to be exact) xx

• 1 month later...
Hi everyone,

Hi Gill,Will be in Cabin L301 for translantic cruise in October,would be grateful for any info onyour return.Have a great cruise

• 1 month later...

cabin L301 was fab, the position was very good, close to the lifts and great for breakfast as it was a short stroll along lido deck, Ventura is an amazing ship, we had a wonderful holiday, the food was very good we had club dinning in Bay Tree restaurant, at the other end of the ship, so bit of a walk!!! still burns off all excess. LOL

quote=gills hols;21445978]cabin L301 was fab, the position was very good, close to the lifts and great for breakfast as it was a short stroll along lido deck, Ventura is an amazing ship, we had a wonderful holiday, the food was very good we had club dinning in Bay Tree restaurant, at the other end of the ship, so bit of a walk!!! still burns off all excess. LOL

cabin L301 was fab, the position was very good, close to the lifts and great for breakfast as it was a short stroll along lido deck, Ventura is an amazing ship, we had a wonderful holiday, the food was very good we had club dinning in Bay Tree restaurant, at the other end of the ship, so bit of a walk!!! still burns off all excess. LOL

Glad you had a great time on Ventura. I remember now the stroll late at night through the pool area to get back to our cabin. Roll on next June!!

Gail

Archived