Temporary Tatoos

antna

I guess it was of the henna variety. I got one on the Fantasy a few years ago. It was not just one color, but not as colorful as the real tat I finally got. It lasted a few weeks as I did follow the directions they gave me about how to make it last. Fun thing to do and it let me see how the real one would look.

OK I have about 7 REAl tattoos..

I purchased a pack of temporary tattoos for a dollar at AC Moore... because i want to see how this particular type would look on my torso.. Well i have to tell you... for $1 the pack came with about 6 different tattoos.. and its' been on about 5 weeks..!!! It is just starting to fade.. and I still have about 5 left..

So save your money and go to AC Moore:)

I guess it was of the henna variety. I got one on the Fantasy a few years ago. It was not just one color, but not as colorful as the real tat I finally got. It lasted a few weeks as I did follow the directions they gave me about how to make it last. Fun thing to do and it let me see how the real one would look.

That's why I'm thinking of getting one the next time I'm on Carnival.

Both of my kids have gotten them on the ship, for them they did not last very long at all.(like a few days) I guess cuz they spent so many HOURS in the water.

I got one in Progresso last week and it still looks really good and it was a lot cheaper than on the ship.

OK I have about 7 REAl tattoos..

I purchased a pack of temporary tattoos for a dollar at AC Moore... because i want to see how this particular type would look on my torso.. Well i have to tell you... for $1 the pack came with about 6 different tattoos.. and its' been on about 5 weeks..!!! It is just starting to fade.. and I still have about 5 left..

So save your money and go to AC Moore:)

I echo this sentiment. I got a temp tat on the last cruise. I was drunk, it was fun, and I'm glad it wasn't permanent. That sucker faded faster than me running the mile. Put anything except baby powder on it and it just rubs right off.

LOL.:D

I guess getting one when you are drunk is not the best way to get it to last long.

They are not henna, they are "airbrushed".

They give you specific instructions to make it last a long time, and will even retouch for free on the last day.

If you follow the directions, then it can last almost a week. If you get a retouch before the end of your cruise, you can stretch it to two weeks.

You just have to follow the directions.:cool:

I got one on the Triumph in August and with baby powder it stays on a while. But to be safe I didnt go in the water for like 5 hours. Regards to your question yes, its a form of henna but airbrushed. I got a Panda, feels like a feather.:)

Thanks for all the info and beautiful pictures. My son and I will get one. Anyone remember if they have a skull type?

Yeah... they do...

I'm not a tat kinda guy... got TONS of scars so no more permanent marks are needed... but I was lookin' through their designs and I saw several skulls...

:)

Where on the ship would this be? By the pool or in the spa or where? Just curious. My daughter a couple of tattoo and she loves them (matter of opinion ;)). I like to try but I don't like the idea of it never coming off. This would be so cool.

Where on the ship would this be? By the pool or in the spa or where? Just curious. My daughter a couple of tattoo and she loves them (matter of opinion ;)). I like to try but I don't like the idea of it never coming off. This would be so cool.

Lido Deck pool area...

:)

Archived