Scandanavian Splendors-June 16, 2010

lulu52

Hi Lulu52,

We are considering this cruise also...we haven't booked it yet but will probably decide sometime in the next month or so.

Last I checked, there wasn't a roll call for this cruise on the Regatta Roll calls (just one for the June 2nd trip). If you have already booked this cruise, why don't you go ahead and start a roll call and anyone else on this sailing can join in the discussion. I hope to be one of those people soon. :)

Linda

• 8 months later...

My husband and I are booked on this cruise. This is our second cruise with Oceania and we loved our first experience.

I have been researching tour companies during the cruise. We weren't that pleased with the tours provided by Destination Services on Oceania.

So far, I've booked a tour with Alla Tours for three days in St. Petersburg and Tallinn and I'm looking into Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen, as well as Berlin.

If anyone would be interested in joining us, let me know.

This is the sort of posting that belongs on the Oceania Roll Call board. First of all, it will attract more attention from people looking for this specific cruise, and secondly, that's what the roll calls are all about. You can either start one from scratch, or have them move this over there.

I forgot to mention in my previous post that we took this trip last year, and it was nothing short of fantastic! We used mostly private tours -- smaller, more nimble.

P.S. When you get to St. Petersburg, ask to see a subway station or two.

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I are booked on the Scandinavian Splendors cruise. This is our second cruise with Oceania as well. You mentioned that you are already booked with a tour in St. Petersburg and Tallinn. Were you able to book them as a party of two or did you have to hook up with other people prior to the reservation? Thanks, Judi

My husband and I are booked on this cruise. This is our second cruise with Oceania and we loved our first experience.

I have been researching tour companies during the cruise. We weren't that pleased with the tours provided by Destination Services on Oceania.

So far, I've booked a tour with Alla Tours for three days in St. Petersburg and Tallinn and I'm looking into Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen, as well as Berlin.

If anyone would be interested in joining us, let me know.

We are interested in sharing private shore excursions. Please let us know

Archived