Emerald Cabin questions

Readytogo

I am considering the Emerald. I need a balcony and an inside close together. I would like informed input regarding the Aloha deck on the Emerald. What, if any, are the advantages and disadvantages of this location? Is the balcony covered? It seems to be the best deal. Thanks.

Hi, We had cabin A714 on the Aloha deck in May this year and thought it was a great location. There were lifts nearby and also you were at the right end of the ship which was good for getting to the the buffet restaurants.There were some stairs near bythat you could use to get to the small pool at the back / outside dining area, We had less time to wait for lifts than on our last cruise when we were mid ship and lower down. As others have said the balcony was fully covered which still got the sun but not as much which suited my DH just fine but if I wanted a bit extra I would just grab a sun bed on deck. The area was really quiet for sleeping but still near enough to all the action when you wanted it.We both loved the location and would definately book that area for our next cruise.

Archived