Good advice for all

Shogun

I never travel with expensive jewelry as too much can happen and not only theft. We were at the Baths in Virgin Gorda several years ago. The water was cold and rough and a women got knocked down by a wave and her engagement ring floated off her finger. We were all looking for it, but it was never found. Needless to say she was devestated.

Not having my good jewelry with me is just one les thing to worry about.

Shogun...your dog is beautiful...a Samoyed or American Eskimo...I had a wonderful female Samoyed and now have a male American Eskimo...both beautiful breeds and wonderful dispositions...sorry know it's OT, but had to comment.

Edgewater means you are right next to New Smyrna which makes you right next to

my favorite restaurant in the whole world. Boston's Fish House, where they make better

New England lobster rolls than they do in Maine! Lucky you......I drive down from Jax

for lunch when I can dragoon someone into going with me.

Are there any antique shops in Edgewater? When our antiquing group starts up again

in Sept, we're going to New Smyrna.......not a whole lot there. Looking for some more

in the area.

Mimi

Hi Pensoul,

The picture is of Saska taken in early summer this year she was found to have cancer just a few days later, and we lost her the following week, if you go to the floataway section its almost at the bottom of the different boards and search Shogun, you will find a thread

For those that know Shogun.

She is a Samoyed, Shogun was a Samoyed and we lost him a few weeks before Saska.

yours Shogun

DSCN0306.jpg?t=1246724444

Archived