Labadee - Adventure Ocean

KirstyGee1978

Hi everyone

I was on a website looking at Labadee and the film shows a pirate ship cut in half with a slide and some water coming up from the ground.

Can anyone tell me any more info on this? Can any children use this? Do they need to pay? Sign up etc?

See attached photo!

Thanks a lot guys!

labadee.jpg.ff779e330fe018961e895cf05c38539a.jpg

When we were at Labadee, they were reworking that water park so it was shut down.

I know we would have had to pay for the big inflatable water slide. And we would have had to pay for the Aqua Park with the ice bergs....but now you have me wondering about that smaller water area.

HHmmmmm....

And it's not listed on the "paid excursions" list at the RCCL web site. :confused:

I would be interested to know the aswer too.

I don't know much (as I was doing the Dragon's Breath Zip Line) but my parents were walking around with my then 18 month old and the staff in that area begged them to come play. This was December 08.

She was in a swim diaper, and played on the 'ground' level with all the sprays and my mom supervised while some of the staff played as well.

My mom said that it was really dead and no one was playing there. She didn't find out if they were Adventure Ocean Staff or if it was salt/fresh water, etc.

It seemed very nice. Sorry I can't be of more help, I look forward to hearing from someone who knows more!

did you hear anything about when they were going to be done with the repairs??? They are selling tours there for our dates in August but I will be ROYALLY pissed if it is not open as that is one of the few things my kids REALLY want to do on the cruise.

We were not even told it was closed for the day. We found out when we got off the ship and walked up to it. I did not have anything planned that day so it did not effect me. I would have been very upset if I brought my kids off the ship to hang out on the Labadee Adventure Ocean while I was on an excursion only to have to bring them back to the ship. All I can say is ask when you get on the ship about when it will be finished.

Archived