Spa on Glory

hayesktrm

On the Disney ship, NCL and I believe RCCL you could buy a card to have access to the spa and use relaxing chairs in a steam type room. It was a nice place to read a book and just relax without noisy kids or adults running around. Do they have this on the Carnival ships?

On the Disney ship, NCL and I believe RCCL you could buy a card to have access to the spa and use relaxing chairs in a steam type room. It was a nice place to read a book and just relax without noisy kids or adults running around. Do they have this on the Carnival ships?

Everyone has access to the saunas and steam room...there is one of each in the men's and ladies' locker rooms. No card needed. If I recall, there are not chairs, but rather the more traditional wooden benches.

So no place to relax with DH? What about an adults only area outside?

I'm with you. I wish they had a sauna or steam room I could enjoy with my husband. When we were on the Glory they had a beautiful hot tub with a cascading waterfall that anyone could use (but few ever did) between the spa and gym area. It was a nice place to go with my husband. Unfortunatly, they took it out during last dry dock to make more room for those wanting to work out.

I'm with you. I wish they had a sauna or steam room I could enjoy with my husband. When we were on the Glory they had a beautiful hot tub with a cascading waterfall that anyone could use (but few ever did) between the spa and gym area. It was a nice place to go with my husband. Unfortunatly, they took it out during last dry dock to make more room for those wanting to work out.

I used that hot tub in April, it was still theere. Unless this is different from the one you are talking about.:confused:

My apologies to all of you for feeding incorrect information. I'm thrilled to here that the Waterfall Spa Tub is still on the Glory and hopefully it want be removed when it goes to dry dock in February 2010.

I was on the Liberty and they did not have the spa waterfall and I read on cruisedeckplans that it has been removed already from the Valor and the Conquest so I'm afraid it will be a thing of the past for the Glory too when she goes to dry dock.

To get to the spa waterfall you will have to enter the spa area and then go thru the ladies or the men's locker room and exit on the other side. You can use it together but you have to enter and exit from separate sides.

Archived