Celebrity Infinity Cruise - August 14, 2009

winddncer

Greetings my Cruise Critic friends. I have a message for those sailing with us on the August 14th sailing of the Infinity to Alaska.

We are finding ourselves with only 17 people registered for the Cruise Critic Connections party with just 47 days left until we sail. :(

If you are cruising with us and haven't signed up, please do so. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet others with common interests. If 25 people sign up, Celebrity will host the party with snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. If we don't get enough people, we will be left to our own devices.

I have the link to our roll call and the link to sign up for the connections party in my signature below. Signing up is easy, all you need is your reservation number. If you have friends or family cruising, invite them to join. I say the more diverse the group, the better.

Pop on over to the roll call and say hi. We don't bite....Hard. ;)

Hope to see you soon.

Thanks to whomever registered, we are now at 21. We only need 4 more. If you know of anyone who is sailing on the Infinity, ask them if they've registered for the Cruise Critic Connection.

The link is in my signature below. ;)

Archived