Drink Coupons

So does this mean they're really only good for buying a beer? Isn't everything else, including the drink of the day in a souvenir glass or regular glass more expensive? Kinda unsure on the point of the drink coupons, unless of course, you plan to drink only beer.

I have never used these but on our last cruise we enjoyed the new DOD card. It is a punch card where you get 5 Drink of the Days for around $26 which is less than buying one at a time and also includes the tip. You can get all on one day or one each day and they can be any DOD. We like the Fun Ship Special, it is the strongest:D

I buy 3 packs every week. We are now up to 64 drinks. Now I am going to switch and start buying fun ship dollars for our OBC. Our cruise in Oct will have no credit card bill for the ship and consider it is normally $1000 this is a good thing.:D

I know they deliver the drink coupons the first night in the dining room. What about the DOD card? Can you buy the DOD card on the ship or through the bon voyage dept? It sounds like a better option than the coupons.

I thought they discontinued the DOD card. Can someone confirm?

They were on the Valor on May 31st and others are reporting them on other ships recently as well..

They can be purchased at the aft pool bar or at the atrium bar on board. You can purchase them throughout the week not just the 1st day. They are good for 5 DOD's and we were able to order ANY DOD & not just the one for that day.

Archived