Limo or Sedan Transfer in Barcelona

Hello

I want to hire a Limo or Sedan to pick us up from our Hotel and take us to the port.

Does anyone know of a company they have worked with in Barcelona?

Its my hubbys birthday and I want to surprise him.

Thanks

Brenda

Hello

I want to hire a Limo or Sedan to pick us up from our Hotel and take us to the port.

Does anyone know of a company they have worked with in Barcelona?

Its my hubbys birthday and I want to surprise him.

Thanks

Brenda

Since it's his birthday and you want to surprise him for this transfer, have you considered making it a bit more than riding to the Port from your hotel?

In January I hired a private guide for my transfer to the ship. (It was not a limo...a van with a driver & him as the guide.) He picked me up at the hotel around 9-10AM and we went together to Montserrat. We were at the Port around 2pm.....no lines to get on the ship.

He was a very knowledgeable and engaging guide. Montserrat was spectacular and I'm so glad I didn't just head straight to the ship that day but made it more of a tour. I chose Montserrat because I'd been in Barcelona several days, but if there were something you'd missed, I'm sure he'd arrange it.

Just a thought. Martha

Since it's his birthday and you want to surprise him for this transfer, have you considered making it a bit more than riding to the Port from your hotel?

In January I hired a private guide for my transfer to the ship. (It was not a limo...a van with a driver & him as the guide.) He picked me up at the hotel around 9-10AM and we went together to Montserrat. We were at the Port around 2pm.....no lines to get on the ship.

He was a very knowledgeable and engaging guide. Montserrat was spectacular and I'm so glad I didn't just head straight to the ship that day but made it more of a tour. I chose Montserrat because I'd been in Barcelona several days, but if there were something you'd missed, I'm sure he'd arrange it.

Just a thought. Martha

Martha, could you share the name of your tour guide? We'd like to do a tour either the day before our cruise or prior to going to port. Thanks in advance!

Martha, could you share the name of your tour guide? We'd like to do a tour either the day before our cruise or prior to going to port. Thanks in advance!

aznaphrodite:

His name is Jose Soler. www.pepitotours.com He does a wonderful "Barcelona Highlights" tour as well that I did with him after he picked me up at the airport. His commentary is quite enjoyable.

He did the Barcelona "Then and Now" book for that series. I'm using him again this Fall for a trip to Girona area.

Martha

Archived