What's your Favorite and Least Favorite Ship?

sherizel

Least favorite would have to be Norway as our youngest daughter was aboard when the boiler failed. I hope the sentimentalists realize that the disaster could well have killed half the people on board.

Doc

Yeeeaaaah, but, fortunately...it didn't. While I'm sure it was traumatic for your daughter (and I'm sorry for that), I'm certainly not going to say, "I LOVED the Norway until 6 crew members were sadly killed due to a boiler exploding."

I don't see how the two are related at all...

The best ship is a Carnival Fun Ship. We have loved them all and couldn't choose between them for which one was the best or better than the others. Each of our cruises had things that made each one of them special in some way. So good luck in choosing which cruise you will be sailing on.

The best ship is a Carnival Fun Ship. We have loved them all and couldn't choose between them for which one was the best or better than the others. Each of our cruises had things that made each one of them special in some way. So good luck in choosing which cruise you will be sailing on.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels this way! I definitely don't have a least favorite,but it is also hard picking a fav. I loved them all:D

I thought this may have been asked recently but I did a search and couldn't find a similar thread so if there is one, I apologize.

I am trying to book my next cruise and am completely open. I'm not so interested in ports, I'm more interested in the actual ship. So I want to know, in your opinion, which ship is your favorite and least favorite.

My favorite ship is the Triumph. My least favorite the Miracle.

So far I've only been on two Carnival ships. I loved both of them. Ecstacy was smaller but it was my first cruise and I loved every minute of it. Conquest was huge. The service on Conquest was outstanding. Conquest was newer and we had a balcony cabin, so I guess it gets a slight nod ahead of Ecstacy. As another poster said, "just put me on a ship"!!!

Favorite: Conquest and Fascination

Least: Paradise

I will let you know about the Dream after October 3rd!!

woo-hoo!

Please come back and let us know what the Dream is like. We sail on her over Thanksgiving!!

As far as keeping with the thread: Favorite ship: Liberty. If I HAD to pick a least favorite:.....Ecstasy.

I love ships. But my least favorite was the Holiday, which we've sailed three times. But the last was a horrible cruise when the propulsion system broke. And she was showing much wear and tear. I'll never get on that ship again.

Favorite: I love ships. I don't really have a Carnival favorite, but am fixing to board the Freedom this weekend, am thinking it's going to be fabulous! But if I had to pick a favorite ship out of all of the ships I've been on, I'd probably pick the Celebrity Millennium, as that ship was beautiful and that was the best cruise I've ever been on.

But, I love ships, and I'll take any (except Holiday)!

Shay

Only been on 2 and both were conquest class ships but of the 2 liberty or glory, I preferred the GLory. This was due to the outstanding waitstaff that we had that more than exceeded our expectations and b/x of our glowing recommendations are now Maitre d's I believe.

Of the 4 Carnival ships we've sailed (Miracle, Inspiration, Sensation, and Glory) Glory is our favorite and Sensation is our least favorite (but we still very much liked Sensation). It's all just a matter of degrees of enjoyment and they've all been pretty close. In general, if you're doing a 7 day cruise, try to find a Conquest class ship. probably the newer the better. Try to nab a Dream cruise for next year if your eally want the best ship.

I've only been on 3, and I loved every one of them, but:

Favorite: Pride, but Miracle is a very close 2nd...almost a tie. I give a slight edge to Pride because I think it has the prettiest decor of the 3 ships I've been on. Very elegant and beautiful. LOVE Spirit class! :)

Even though my favorite ship is Pride, my favorite cruise was on Miracle because we met some wonderful CC friends and hung out with them all week. Going with some of them on our next cruise on the Spirit.

Least Favorite: Valor, but as I said, we still loved it. The reason I say it's my least favorite is because I prefer the Spirit class layout to the Conquest class.

My favorite: Legend. My first cruise. The ship is beautiful and easy to navigate. The Miracle is next. Same layout.

Least favorite: Sensation, only because she had a more confusing layout after sailing Legend. Otherwise. I enjoy this ship, even though it was before the renovations. And I even liked the purple.

My favorite is the Liberty. It was my first cruise and my family chose it for the second cruise. I have not been on any other ship but the Liberty. I may change my mind after I sail the Freedom in Nov.

We have loved all of our cruises but if needed to pick best/least it would have to be....

Favorite: Liberty of the Seas

Least: NCL Sky

Carnival Destiny...July 09

Carnival Splendor...Dec 08

NCL Sky...Aug 08

Liberty OS...Dec 07

Crown Princess...Dec 06

Carnival Liberty...Dec 05

Mariner OS...Dec 04

Radiance OS...Dec 03

Carnival Imagination...Dec 02

I thought this may have been asked recently but I did a search and couldn't find a similar thread so if there is one, I apologize.

I am trying to book my next cruise and am completely open. I'm not so interested in ports, I'm more interested in the actual ship. So I want to know, in your opinion, which ship is your favorite and least favorite.

Favorite---Carnival Pride

Least fav- Splendor

The best I have is actually 2: The Carnival Liberty & Carnival Glory, We are going on the Carnival Freedom soon and we are sure that it is nice also. The worst is by far the Miracle. 2 trips on this ship and both were bad. Not the people. People were always good it was the ship, Bad interior colors and problems with the Engines.

That's a tough question. The Paradise was our first. I guess you always have a special place in your heart for your first! It was non smoking at that time. The Spirit was terrific we had a free upgrade from balcony to a Suite. We went to Hawaii on NCL pride of Aloha and you just can't beat Hawaii!!. Now we are going on the Valor and can't wait. Sorry we loved them all. Never had a bad cruise ship. The worst day of cruising always beats the best day at work!

wiz

Archived