Fun Ship Dollars + refund...

rcrx

Just a question for you guys. I've been buying fun ship dollars in advance and applying them as OBC(thanks to the great tips on this site).

Question is..if there is any monies left over do they refund it to you?? Im pretty sure I can drink all my dollars up, but just in case!!!

Thanks as always to everyone on this site for all the tips!!

Yes they do, they refunded ours no problem, they show up on your account as refundable OBC.

I was worried about ES credits and the cash back booking credits. I've read on here several times they can be non refundable and they would use them only after our refundable OBC was used so if any was left over, they wouldn't refund.

Turns out that was not true. Non refundable OBC was used first, clearly shows it on our paperwork that it came off first. Even the worker at the desk confirmed it is used first, then the refundable is applied.

So no need to worry about cleaning out your account if you have mixed OBC.

Just a question for you guys. I've been buying fun ship dollars in advance and applying them as OBC(thanks to the great tips on this site).

Question is..if there is any monies left over do they refund it to you?? Im pretty sure I can drink all my dollars up, but just in case!!!

Thanks as always to everyone on this site for all the tips!!

Just out of curiosity, what is the benefit to buying fun ship dollars in advance?

Just out of curiosity, what is the benefit to buying fun ship dollars in advance?

I bought mine in advance because it helps me budget. I pay for as much in advance as possible so that if something comes up at the last minute, my cruise is still taken care of.

Archived