DOD card - Holiday?

We just completed our 47th cruise, just booked for end of August and another for Christmas week. We still get just as excited as ever, maybe more so. It is just so incredible to be able to get away for 4,5, or 7 days being treated like royalty, doing whatever you want, whenever you want. We used to do land vacations every year, now for us, it's cruise, cruise and cruise again.

Beach bum, we were on there 2 weeks ago. Yes they are available. You can buy them from any Waiter on the Lido I know.

Look for a waiter on the Lido named Ji Juan. Call out for G-man. Tell him Big D. said hello and I will see him again in October.

G-man took very good care of us. He did not come to work till about 10-11:00. He was very nice and attentive to us. He also remembered my name and folio number all week. I only showed him my card 1 time.

And, This will be our #6. The excitement is still there!! If it ever leaves I will likely quit crusing!

Enjoy your trip.

Archived