How to figure Early Saver cut off date....

I thought it was 5 months from date of sailing. And since we're sailing 11/27, I thought this would be 6/27. But Carnival.com is still showing Early Saver rate available. Am I missing something here? I just need to know the date so I can inform all those people who are "on the fence" about coming with us when the rate won't be available any longer.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

It depends on the length of the cruise, this from the Carnival website..

Here's how the Early Saver program works:

1. When you book a 3-5 day cruise three months in advance, or 6 day or longer cruise five months in advance, you are assured the lowest rate.

Right, I saw that, which is why I'm confused. Our sailing is a 7 day. So that would mean that the rate would have been discontinued 6/29, correct?

Maybe its 180 days, and 3 months have 31 days?? Im not sure, but mine seemed to dissapear a few days late too. Within a week of when it should have dissapeared by my count.

Hmmmm...odd. I know we're down to 150 days or so. I wanted to figure this out on my own and not have to wait til my PVP is in the office, LOL. Looks like I'll be giving him a call.:) Knowing the Carnival.com site as I do, it's entirely possible the site just isn't updated yet.

Es doesn't just go by dates they also go by capacity. If the # of alloted rooms for ES books up they pull the promo. In your case I would say it isn't selling quite as well so they extended it a little while.

Archived