Can we pre-book spa reservations on the GEM?

We are heading out on the Gem in Sept and want to pre-book some spa appointments. I can't seem to find anthing about pre-booking. The NCL website just mentions pre-booking shore excursions. Anyone know how to do this. Or for those who have already sailed, would you recommend pre-booking or will there be better deals if we wait until we board?

I don't think that you can prebook spa reservations. I will tell you that I have never had a problem getting my spa reservations on any cruise. If you are worried about it, you can go the first day and schedule them. Nancy

We are heading out on the Gem in Sept and want to pre-book some spa appointments. I can't seem to find anthing about pre-booking. The NCL website just mentions pre-booking shore excursions. Anyone know how to do this. Or for those who have already sailed, would you recommend pre-booking or will there be better deals if we wait until we board?

You can't pre-book spa treatments.

Has anyone had experience with the spa on the "day at sea". We are worried that it will book up that day since everyone will be on the ship. Also, it is only the second day of the cruise so we would only have the day before to book appointments.

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could find a price list for treatments in the spa....no idea if I can afford to go at the moment:D

Also would like to treat DD.

Here is a link to Mandara Spa http://www.mandaraspa.com/spa/Norwegian-Cruise-Line.aspx

On the right side of the page is a link to download the spa menu and an email address if you have specific questions. Pricing could change but it gives you an idea on the costs. They sometimes have specials on port days so keep a look out for these as well.

Here is a link to Mandara Spa http://www.mandaraspa.com/spa/Norwegian-Cruise-Line.aspx

On the right side of the page is a link to download the spa menu and an email address if you have specific questions. Pricing could change but it gives you an idea on the costs. They sometimes have specials on port days so keep a look out for these as well.

I wonder how old that pricing is on the PDF. The NCL ships listed on the front page puts it around 2002.

NORWAY NORWEGIAN DREAM NORWEGIAN MAJESTY

NORWEGIAN SEA NORWEGIAN SKY NORWEGIAN STAR

NORWEGIAN SUN NORWEGIAN WIND

Archived