some questions

preg

Hi we are due to cruise on 27th October on Island escape Meditarrian Discovery! first time cruisers! (Me, hubby and 2 boys 1year and 5 years)

Is there full fat milk available for my little boys bottles?? as he is under 2 years?

We are on golden deck, rooms okay?

What facilities are in the room, - kettle? i will need to take my hair straightners - is it normal UK plugs? hairdryer?

experiences of kids club? for my 5 year old, im extremely cautious and probably be staying with him for the few hours he will want to go in. staff good, any problems, safety etc?

Dress code for Morrocco, do i need to get a head scarf, bring long sleave top etc?? and what for the men?

We are also on board for halloween and bonfire night - does anyone know if they do anything special to mark the occassions?

Any one else on same cruise???!!!!:)

Thanks in advance! Not long now, just need to finish paying for it - lol!:D

Hi,

Can only answer a few of them. Ours kids are 25 and 21.

We were on Golden Deck last year and the cabin while not huge was fine for the ammount of time we spent in it.

Yes they'll have full fat milk.

No Kettles, but Beachcomber is open 24 hours aday and it's only just over your heads.

Lots of people take tea/ coffee etc back to their cabins.

We've got those travel mugs you can buy n ASDA and elswhere with a screw on lid for safety and they are bigger than the ship's mugs.

You need the foreign adaptors for your electric stuff. I'm sure they were US flat pin. Don't forget an extension lead with 4 plus on it for your mobiles, cameras etc.

Berwyn

great thanks Berwyn,

didnt think of an extension lead, mmm something to add to my shopping list!

anyone able to answer my other queries??? :)

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

My friend's ghd straighteners didn't work on the ship. They required too much power. This year she has invested in some low voltages ones because she found the whole no straightener situation last year very traumatic!

xx

My partner's GHD's worked ok. If you have straighteners or a hairdryer which you can switch between 240/110v they'll work fine. Just remember to switch them back when you get home! There's a hairdryer in the cabin anyway.

Archived