Experts on the Miracle, Please!

stellasue

Two specific questions re Miracle:

What is the possibility that The Fountainhead/ Sushi Bar will be a noisy "upstairs neighbor"? I notice that it's directly above our room, on the Promenade Deck and I'm concerned about noise affecting our cabin which is directly below in on Riviera Deck.

In the outside quads on Riviera Deck, is the fold down 4th bed located above the couch or is it elsewhere in the room?

THANKS!:)

Im pretty sure all the quads I have seen on that deck have two uppers, not just one, or Im misunderstanding you? (Id need the exact cabin to be sure). I think both uppers fold out over the two lowers.

The sushi bar should be quiet, how noisy can eating sushi be? The bars nearby can be noisy, but shouldnt come thru the ceiling, unless you can hear the bass of a band.

It's an outside (OV) quad, 1148 (port). Two twins that form a king, a couch that becomes a bed for one grandchild and an upper (someplace??), for the second grandchild. I'm wondering if that upper folds down or comes out of the ceiling over the couch or if it is located elsewhere in the cabin, i.e. over the king bed. Have seen this arrangement on other ships (not Spirit Class)and it seems rather awkward. Hope it's over the couch/bed. :)

The sushi bar is only open 5-8 pm and just people picking up sushi and eating it - I would be more concerned about being under the jazz club/maguire's - where bands will be playing probably until midnight or so? Not sure how noisy it will be but maybe someone who has stayed in that area can advise you better? I personally try to avoid being over/under any public rooms/bars/theatre just in case!

Two specific questions re Miracle:

What is the possibility that The Fountainhead/ Sushi Bar will be a noisy "upstairs neighbor"? I notice that it's directly above our room, on the Promenade Deck and I'm concerned about noise affecting our cabin which is directly below in on Riviera Deck.

In the outside quads on Riviera Deck, is the fold down 4th bed located above the couch or is it elsewhere in the room?

THANKS!:)

It's an outside (OV) quad, 1148 (port). Two twins that form a king, a couch that becomes a bed for one grandchild and an upper (someplace??), for the second grandchild. I'm wondering if that upper folds down or comes out of the ceiling over the couch or if it is located elsewhere in the cabin, i.e. over the king bed. Have seen this arrangement on other ships (not Spirit Class)and it seems rather awkward. Hope it's over the couch/bed. :)

Are you sure your room is below the sushi/fountainhead??? I'm looking at the deckplans and it looks like you are under the clubs (Frankie and Johnny's to be exact), and if that's the case they have live music almost every night of the cruise. If I'm wrong and you are below the fountainhead/sushi bar, in my experience it has been a fairly quiet area that's usually mostly empty. The only time I've seen a lot of foot traffic is when a show is letting out in the Phantom Lounge.

Sorry! The cabin is 1125......and yes it's under the Fountainhead etc. However, it appears we'll be ok, noise wise....it's a guarantee - any chance of them changing location without our prior knowledge over the next few weeks?

Sorry! The cabin is 1125......and yes it's under the Fountainhead etc. However, it appears we'll be ok, noise wise....it's a guarantee - any chance of them changing location without our prior knowledge over the next few weeks?

there is always a chance of them changing it, but once assigned I have never known them to downgrade anyone. So, you would either get moved sideways or up. Just depends on if they needed your cabin, like there are 2 in a quad or its a connecting cabin they need, some pressing reason. It would show on your online docs if you were changed and its very unlikely.

This area was always pretty quiet. I would frequent the Fountainhead for my almost daily chocolate milkshakes (which helped me gain 14lbs!!!--almost gone though). The sushi stand is nearby, but again this entire area was pretty quiet. There's a few games played in the sitting area there and crafts. Also, you have to walk through this area to get to the main theater, The Phantom Lounge. You may hear foot traffic, not sure how sound proof the wall/ceilings are.

Archived