Considering Century

junker

Looking at the Jan 2010 western carribbean on the Century. I've been reading/searching all over cruise critic and like what I've been reading about this ship.

However, I still would like opinions regarding the concierge class balconies, mid-ship, on Vista Deck.

If anyone will share their experiences with these particular rooms - size, balcony "niceness", overall location, etc. - I would greatly appreciate it.

I think the Century is a near perfect ship. It is the perfect size... the cabins are very nice and the staff is excellent. I wish it did more itineraries than the short ones in the winter.

We stayed in a CC cabin, and although they aren't much bigger than the regular balcony cabins, it was a nice room. I love the balcony furniture and the coloring is very nice. LOVE the flat screen TVs.

Also... the Sunset Bar is my most favorite bar at sea.

Our first ever cruise was Century, on a five night cruise. We stayed in cabin 9158, it's near the midship elevator. DH liked the fact that there were three banks of elevators. Century is a fine ship, although smaller than today's megaships - and that's why I think she's my favorite!

Balcony was okay- nothing fancy, not overly large.

We did have breakfast on it a couple of times. You'll note that the Con.Class breakfast menu is pretty nice, better than the standard room service menu.

If you choose one of these cabins, I think you'll be quite happy with it.

Good luck with your choice!

Archived