CURRENT CD's - ALL SHIPS

sea_u_onboard

I wonder why Carlo is bumped back down to Assistant CD? He was CD on our cruise and was travelling to other ships to be CD....why demoted I wonder? I thought he did pretty well.....John Heald and Marahscalh Stanton are still my 2 favorites but still.....

a CD was suppose to retire and then did not. I thought I read years ago that John H. was retiring. But I see he is still there. Also, they "retired" the Tropicale...so perhaps when they put older ships out of service...they have to put CD's in other job positions.

I would not look at it as a "demotion" .... just a temporary assignment until a CD spot becomes available.

[quote name='Rescue156']I wonder why Carlo is bumped back down to Assistant CD? He was CD on our cruise and was travelling to other ships to be CD....why demoted I wonder? I thought he did pretty well.....John Heald and Marahscalh Stanton are still my 2 favorites but still.....[/QUOTE]

Back to Assistant CD?!? Wow...

I think out of all my cruises he has been the BEST CD!!!! :D

Peter Gibbs. We were lucky enough to have him twice when we first started cruising as a family and we have never forgotten him. I heard he had gone with another cruise line...but I was never able to confirm.

John Heald and Wee Jimmy made out crossing from Europe to NYC ,Sep 2002, one of the most memorable cruise experiences to date. I would personally book a cruise just to be on the same ship as John Heald, regardless of itinerary. Carnival is smart to put him on the Liberty, he did a good job when the Legend was new in Europe and was in uncharted territory.

[color=#4169e1][b]Celebration:[/b] [b]Risa[/b]
[b]Conquest: Todd Wittmer (coming soon)[/b]
[b]Destiny: Jorge Solano[/b]
[b]Ecstasy: Larry Garlutzo[/b]
[b]Elation: Chris Roberts[/b]
[b]Fantasy: Matt Goodwin[/b]
Fascination
[b]Glory: Stuart Dunn till 12th February 2005 (then John Heald till mid April)[/b]
[b]Holiday: Paul Santley[/b]
[b]Imagination: Rebecca Llewelyn[/b]
[b]Inspiration: Lenny Halliday[/b]
[b]Legend: Brett Alans[/b]
Liberty
[b]Miracle: Mark Hawkins[/b]
[b]Paradise: Danny ? very good[/b]
[b]Pride: Greg Kneale[/b]
[b]Sensation: Shawn Bussey[/b]
[b]Spirit: Michael Mullane and his wife Jeni [/b]
[b]Triumph: Mark Price[/b]
[b]Valor: Joshua Riffe[/b]
Victory[/color]

Had Shawn Bussey on Spirit in 1/02. She was GREAT!! Would love if she was on our Pride cruise 1/15/06. Of our eight cruises Shawn was the most fun CD.

Our worst ever CD was an African American gentleman (can't remember his name) on the Pride 1/03. Arrogant, not funny, and all around crappy. The biggest reason we rate the Pride as the worst of our cruises.

Not seeing or hearing too much on here about the Victory's CD. Someone mentioned Dana ??? Anyone know anything about him, how good is he? I have only been on one cruise before and it was with John H. and Wee Jimmy. I am probably spoiled but would like to know anything about our CD for the Victory in November. Thanks

Paul Santley is really on the Holiday!!!!!! Please make him stay there until we cruise in October. It will be right after the drydock and I am soo afraid that he will not come back on. We have sailed with him a couple of times and needless to say....I loved him. He taught me how to sing "The Lilon King" song.

Just off the Inspiration this week. CD was Darcy Knieval (I think that was her last name). Not impressed. Never saw her around the ship but heard her loud booming voice everywhere. Not to mention, she dressed rather sloppily. I found that strange since usually they wear a blazer of some sort. This lady was heavy (no offense meant, so am I) and wore sleeveless shirt and black pants. This is petty but it struck our party as strange dress for a CD.

Wow!! Is Mark Price really on the Triumph? Does anyone now for how long? is their likely to be a change after drydock :confused: .

Mark was CD on our Glory cruise. He was a hoot! That would definately be deja vu :rolleyes: !

Just got off of the Triumph on Saturday, our CD was Matt Ross. He had a great personality and voice, but didn't really see him a lot. Good Cruise though!

Just off Inspiration (8-15). Hands down the worst cruise director in the three cruises I have taken. Absolutely no personality and she was never seen other than on stage in the Paris Lounge and hearing her booming voice over the PA.

Archived