Just back from the majesty any questions?

cchrisee

We just arrived back from the majesty and had a great time. Despite all the negative reviews, you can't beat the price and 3 days in Bermuda! The staff was great, and the ship was old but clean. We eat in every restaurant and never waited in line and we were a group of 7! We did go around 8 everynight so I am sure that helped. In bermuda we went to the caves, swizzle inn, walked from warwick bay to horseshoe bay (which can't be missed!), and chartered a sail boat from sail bermuda. Bemuda was awesome! The last night ended with fireworks along the coast for the holiday which was amazing.

Sounds great.

How would you rate the ship compared to the Spirit and Dawn ?

Is this ship free style ? any good bars ?

How much to park at the port ?

How is the kid club ?

Hay you asked for questions .. hope I didint over do it

Sounds great.

How would you rate the ship compared to the Spirit and Dawn ?

Is this ship free style ? any good bars ?

How much to park at the port ?

How is the kid club ?

Hay you asked for questions .. hope I didint over do it

I have never been on the dawn and or spirit so I can not compare, the ship is smaller and will be retired in Oct. This is the only ship that docks in st george rather than the dock yard and I think has the longest stay in bermuda which is why we choose it. St george is so peaceful.

The ship is freestyle but it was no designed as one so restuarants are a little small but we never had to wait. You do however have to dress up for some of the resturants no shorts and jeans but you an change right after dinner. The buffett was ok not great but got the job done. The bars were ok nothing great, we just drank bucket of beers and played cards on the deck. There is a pub crawl one day at sea which we did and it was a blast!

It costs $105 to park for the week.

There is a kids club not sure how great but there ws a ton of families on the ship.

Hope that helps

• 4 weeks later...

First time to Bermuda. I've got 2 kids (age 4 and 5). We really want to see Horseshoe Bay - hear the beach is fabulous. Don't fancy the crazy bus changes to get there. Any idea if I can grab a taxi. Is it crazy expensive? Also, I hear there is a beach 'to walk to' from the dock...is that true?

Hi Hickorynuts! I'm sure some kind folks will provide you with some information - I'm afraid I can't help you with the information - but there is another section of the message board that is specific to Bermuda where you may find the answer to your question - and lots of other information about that destination. I've attached the link to that section to make it easy for you to get to in case you're interested in checking it out.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=196

First time to Bermuda. I've got 2 kids (age 4 and 5). We really want to see Horseshoe Bay - hear the beach is fabulous. Don't fancy the crazy bus changes to get there. Any idea if I can grab a taxi. Is it crazy expensive? Also, I hear there is a beach 'to walk to' from the dock...is that true?

Two years ago it cost us $55 for 5 of us, well worth it in my opinion.

Archived