Question for IslandGyal

momsbusy

Hi! We'll be on St. Kitts for only one day and want to do beach so we're headed for Cockleshell. We want to swim/snorkel, kayak, eat drink etc.. On the Reggae Beach Bar website, it says they have a 15 minute ferry to Nevis. Is it really only 15 minutes? Is it worth doing or will Cockleshell Beach be a days worth of fun? Whats on Nevis?

Thanks, looking forward to it!

Does the port area have shopping and how much should I expect to pay for a nice Batik scarf? Thinking about getting a bunch of them to give as Christmas gifts.

• 1 month later...

We're on a tight budget on our upcoming cruise..........what is the nicest beach that is closest to the cruise terminal? We were on an island tour with Ilva Wallace last October so we just want to go to a beach (if we go beyond the shopping area).

And I wanted to say, Ilva was a LOVELY woman, I cannot believe she sent threatening emails to anyone! Great tour too, beautiful island, I would recommend Ilva's tour to anyone, we had a wonderful time with her.

Archived