Silly Miracle question

Hi,

I was looking at TallyRockChick's photos - Great review by the way ! Thanks!

And I'm curious about the Miracle's balcony configuration.

In this photo from TallyRockChick :

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2931233700102679422vxnpyZ

looking at the balcony configuration in the inset portion of the ship, above the lifeboats - why are there so many vertical dividers on the one deck as compared to the other decks? What are those and why are they there? From the deckplans I think those are the category 11 suites, why the vertical things then? Are there some sort of "posts" on those balconies?

Like I said in the header ... "silly" question !!!:) But I KNOW someone here will have an answer!! Hee hee....

Hi,

I was looking at TallyRockChick's photos - Great review by the way ! Thanks!

And I'm curious about the Miracle's balcony configuration.

In this photo from TallyRockChick :

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2931233700102679422vxnpyZ

looking at the balcony configuration in the inset portion of the ship, above the lifeboats - why are there so many vertical dividers on the one deck as compared to the other decks? What are those and why are they there? From the deckplans I think those are the category 11 suites, why the vertical things then? Are there some sort of "posts" on those balconies?

Like I said in the header ... "silly" question !!!:) But I KNOW someone here will have an answer!! Hee hee....

Looks like the balcony dividers to me. The white part you see is a shield so people can't look right into the balconies on either side. Almost all the balconies are the same length so there shouldn't really be many more on one deck as opposed to another. Maybe just the angle of the picture?

Sailed on the Miracle this past January, great ship and crew! Enjoy your cruise!

Archived