Europe 2006

FSUSammy

Just got off the Diamond Princess. Booking agent said 2006 dates will be released in about two weeks. We're looking at Europe cruise in 2007 so we've put down the "open deposit" and will have to wait until April 2006 for 2007 dates to come out. HTH

Lisa :)

FYI: I spoke with no less than three agents at Princess and I had to tell them that bookings were open. Only one admitted she hadn't checked her email.

That being said, I booked B2B on the Star Princess on Sept 12, 2006, Northern Europe followed by Sept 22, Transatlantic. Princess air is reasonable at less than $700. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be keeping the 2nd one as we have a commitment in Tuscany at the time. But things do change...

Thanks to all for the heads up! The aft BBs were open!

The Princess agent I spoke to said the transatlantic cruises were not posted. After mentioning a booking on the Sea Princes's itinerary to Quebec, she did go look for the others. Had a hard time understanding what I meant by back2back cruises as well as what I meant by transatlantic cruises.

After much discussion, I was able to book B2B cruises on the Golden....Rome roundtrip (12 days) and Rome to Rio (20 days) and am waiting on the Rio to ???? itinerary to be posted. Hope it cruises back to Ft. Flaudrdale....Leaving the Regal to do South America. I was lucky to book an aft BB cabin on Caribe deck!!!! The crossing should be fantastic...great itineraries for both. :p

Karen - That is such a great itinerary - I had it circled in my notes but - we don't (usually) cruise in the winter - weather is the best for us that time of year right at home....if not - I'd be on with you in a heartbeat!! I'm waiting to see where the Pacific will be sailing in the summer months...hopefully it will be someplace interesting for us! Have Fun !

GotToCruise (aka Renee)

Hi Renee,

I also asked about the Pacific's itineraries. I had to cancel the Beijing to Bangkok and Bangkok to Capetown for this summer. Please let me know if you find out when they open for bookings. I'm really interested. I'll let you know as well. :D

See you soon......

I've noticed you are sailing on the Star September 2-12? Is AnnMarie sailing with you? My friend, Lou, and I will be in CPH from the 6th till we board the Star on the 12th doing B2B cruises ending in FLL. It would be fun to see her again as well as having the chance to meet you. We've had some fun times together in the past.

Let me know what your schedule is in CPH and what she is doing. Take care! :p

TravelArtist's Mum here, ;)

1 April (April Fool's Day) = Bookings open for 2006 season.

I called Princess yesterday and that is the day they come into the System. :cool:

@ says Hi. :D

That's fantastic news! I'll be on the Grand on the 2nd and *really* want to book the Grand's Galveston-Rome cruise in 2006 (if the Grand's doing the itinerary again). Either way, I'll probably book whatever transatlantic that ship does!

That made my day and made me smile after what's been a terrible Monday followed by an even worse weekend!

Archived