Back from Sea Princess 7/3

kusscate

Thanks!

I'm sure there is probably a reason to not do it, but seems to make sense to me and makes another profit center as well, since the pizza is included at no extra charge. It is the one thing I miss when going on either of the three, no pizza on the Lido.

Did you happen to notice if they were offering the Ultimate Ships tour on the Sea? We will be on it for the Panama repo in September, and I would be interested in doing it.

Cheers,

Peter

Yes they offered the Ultimate Ships Tour at a fee of $150pp and the Chef's Table at $75pp. Didn't do either one so I can't offer my thoughts. We travelled with a 10 year old grandson so didn't get to do all the things we would have liked to do, although I think we accomplished everything on his list.

Chris

Badgerdee, you were the prior traveler who gave me hope, and you were right; it was a great cruise, well, except for the 15-foot swells...

Our cruise was really calm. Lots of fog, however.

So pleased you enjoyed your cruise!

Yes they offered the Ultimate Ships Tour at a fee of $150pp and the Chef's Table at $75pp. Didn't do either one so I can't offer my thoughts. We travelled with a 10 year old grandson so didn't get to do all the things we would have liked to do, although I think we accomplished everything on his list.

Chris

Thanks, glad to know that they offer them, also glad to hear you had a good time.

Got to take an Alaskan cruise sometime. Trouble is we love the sunshine and warmth of the seas down south. Although from the pictures I've seen it certainly is beautiful.

Cheers,

Peter

Archived