Dinner Menus on Caribbean Princess, 9 day Cruise!

books0209

Does anyone know if the dinner menus on the Caribbean Princess, (9)day cruise, appear any place on web.

There was a site years ago that someone had published all the nights menus. However, that website is gone now. Any recent Cruisers on Caribbean Princess, know what nights are what dinner themes, I look to book Alternative Dining on certain nights.

Will be on July 26, 09 sailing.

Hope you all enjoyed, or will enjoy your cruises.

Does anyone know if the dinner menus on the Caribbean Princess, (9)day cruise, appear any place on web.

There was a site years ago that someone had published all the nights menus. However, that website is gone now. Any recent Cruisers on Caribbean Princess, know what nights are what dinner themes, I look to book Alternative Dining on certain nights.

Even if no one posts them (although I hope so -- reading menus is almost as much fun as actually eating one's way through them!), you can see the whole cruise's menus once you're onboard. They'll have them at the table they set up the first day to take specialty restaurant reservations and you can peruse them there.

rdsqrl is very correct.

But we are on the same ship trip too as well DonnaK.

Come join the Roll Call .:cool:

I do believe the Executive Chef aboard then is Nilo Plama.

;)

if I recall correctly, there is a table set up either in front of Sabatinis

(Italian Restaurant), or Steak restaurant.

I also think you can call.

I suggest yiou make reservations as soon as you get on ship

Enjoy the cruise!

the reservation tables were outside Sabitini's on June 11 sailing the first day. Sabitinis was right outside the door, Crown Grill across from it. They had menus and themes available for you to look at before deciding.

You might try this site.. I find a lot of Princess Menus on Cruise Clues....

http://www.cruiseclues.com/shipstips/caribbeanprincess.htm

Hope this helps!

Cruise On!

Demented - :cool:

Hi,

Sailed on the Caribbean Princess on June 20th. As I recall, the first and second to last nights were formal. And the third to last night was the Caribbean night. As for food on board, my family was relatively pleased with the food but it wasn't PHENOMENAL. That being said, if you're trying to save money by deciding between which specialty restaurant to visit, it's definitely the steak place. Everything that four of us had was DELICIOUS. Sabatini's (the Italian place) was very good too but the problem was there were like 6 required courses before you got to your entree. By then, you were so full you didn't really care WHAT you ate.

Hope this help!

Hi all,

Was anyone on the Caribbean Princess that ate at Sabatini's?

I do not eat seafood at all and noticed on the menus posted at the Princess web site- only ONE non seafood meat dish and that was chicken.

Any other choices?

Thanks!

Bernadette

Hi,

Sailed on the Caribbean Princess on June 20th. As I recall, the first and second to last nights were formal. And the third to last night was the Caribbean night. As for food on board, my family was relatively pleased with the food but it wasn't PHENOMENAL. That being said, if you're trying to save money by deciding between which specialty restaurant to visit, it's definitely the steak place. Everything that four of us had was DELICIOUS. Sabatini's (the Italian place) was very good too but the problem was there were like 6 required courses before you got to your entree. By then, you were so full you didn't really care WHAT you ate.

Hope this help!

I think your description of Sabitini's is a little off.:( There are 6 courses offered (not" required") and you may pick and choose to eat any or all of it.

They are all delicious and your main course is then brought to you to enjoy. It is well worth the 20.00 pp. I myself am not a beef eater and would not even consider the Crown Grill ("steak place"). Whatever you decide ENJOY!!!!!

Archived