Rasul experience

cruisem

I'm interested in hearing from people that have done the rasul experience. My wife and I would like to try it. Interesting though, the personalizer lists a 30 minute session at $45 for individual and a couple session for $90 for 30 minutes. Is this the way to go or should we book 2 individuals back to back.

Thoughts and opinions appreciated.

I'm interested in hearing from people that have done the rasul experience. My wife and I would like to try it. Interesting though, the personalizer lists a 30 minute session at $45 for individual and a couple session for $90 for 30 minutes. Is this the way to go or should we book 2 individuals back to back.

Thoughts and opinions appreciated.

I can't imagine doing anything other than the couples. You are in a private room where you rub mud all over each other than bake for awhile, then steam for awhile then you take a shower and rinse each other off. Can't imagine it would be fun by yourself.

Scott

we did it this past October on Coral and it was great. I had read on here that it was 30 minutes but when I asked they told me it was an hour. We booked the Rasul with the week's pass for the Therapie room and I believe that was $160. TOTALLY worth it and I think it was the best thing we did on the entire trip. The rasul was a lot of fun and really relaxing. Having access to the steam rooms and such each day was a real treat. I used it every day at some time or other.

When we got set up for the rasul I asked how we knew our time was up and the girl told me no one was scheduled for the next hour so to take our time. We ended up being in there for an hour and 45 mins ;)

Definitely worth it.

Archived