Pride-HMC-Cabana Prices

dothow

Fellow Cruisers,

We will be going on the Pride out of Baltimore in August. For those who have rented a cabana on Half Moon Cay what was the cost for the cabana? Also, if anyone knows what is the cost each person over the 4 person cost?

Thank you and Happy Sailing

dothow

Fellow Cruisers,

We will be going on the Pride out of Baltimore in August. For those who have rented a cabana on Half Moon Cay what was the cost for the cabana? Also, if anyone knows what is the cost each person over the 4 person cost?

dothow

We paid approx. $220 last week for four people. The cost for additional people was, I believe, $49pp.

Fellow Cruisers,

dothow

They don't take a head count in the cabanas, I wouldn't bother paying the extra. Only thing you would be paying for is priority tender, snorkle equipment and a couple cans of soda for the extra people, just let part of your group take a later tender.

I wouldn't pay extra for more then four people either. Our cabana was just myself and my partner. We had four cans of orange soda and six bottles of water. There was too much fruit and veggies for just us and a giant bag of chips that we never could have finished. We took the drinks back with us. Actually one of the sodas made its way home with us. You have to remember that you will eat at the cookout place anyway (and can take a plate back with you as my partner did).

As for the other stuff, they give you four float mats and we each had our own snorkeling gear (that we didn't touch. There really is nothing to see there. Maybe at the beginning of the beach by the rocks but not out in the regular water).

What cabana # was this ?

Sorry to hijack.

Thanks.

Sorry it took awhile to get back. I had to do that "work" thing....

It was cabana #11. It was in the shade for a lot of the day. The sun gradually crept over the open deck part as the afternoon got later. There were not many people at all around us and it was right in front of the bathrooms. It was also an easy walk to the lunch area. It was a bit of a trek to get to and from it from where you come in, but it was very much worth being away from the large crowd INO. As I said, we loved it and would not hesitate to get one again.

sorry wrong location.. gonna check it out ...

Hi there,

I've been watching the weather in the islands using weather.com. There is a heat index of 105 degrees.

My kids are NOT good in the heat. We're going to need to be careful what excursions we go on, if any.

talk to you later,

Kim

Archived