Using different credit cards for 2 people in same room

mloftin

We have booked a suite with a connecting OV room, one of the people in the OV room needs to use a different credit card than everyone else in the suite. Does anyone know if that is possible? In completing the funpass online, it looks like it makes everyone is the same room use the same credit card. Can that be changed when you check in? Also, can one of the OV person's s & s cards be set up to open the suite door?

Thank you!

When filling out the Funpass you will specify who has charging privilege on each credit card and you can even add people from a different cabin. If you select that one person does not have charging privileges on the card, you will then be able to add another credit card for that person or select the "cash" option.

At check-in your group will need to provide all of the different credit cards.

As you fill out the Funpass, just make sure you look at all of your options on the drop-down boxes and you shouldn’t have any problems!

Does it make a difference if they are different bookings? Maybe if it's a separate booking you can't do that?

doesnt matter if different people on the same booking or just different people on different bookings, each person can put in their own credit card.

when you check in you have to show the credit card and they take down the number. As I remember on the fun pass you only put in the last digits, not the real # anyway, its just a holder # until you check in and show it in person.

I did it! Thanks so much. I had to do it in a kind of round-a-bout way. I've seen weird things happening on those pages too. For example, I had filled out everything except for the cc info for everyone (we have 4 bookings). Then when I went to add the last cc info, it wiped out that person's passport info and I had to reenter all of it. Odd. Have you seen that?

Anyway, thanks again! Do any of you know if we can have them make it so that the person who is booked in the OV room can open the suite door with their key instead of the ov room? I know this is odd, but we have a connecting room for my elderly grandmother and we booked my hubby in her room so at least one of us could benefit from the military discount.

I did it! Thanks so much. I had to do it in a kind of round-a-bout way. I've seen weird things happening on those pages too. For example, I had filled out everything except for the cc info for everyone (we have 4 bookings). Then when I went to add the last cc info, it wiped out that person's passport info and I had to reenter all of it. Odd. Have you seen that?

Anyway, thanks again! Do any of you know if we can have them make it so that the person who is booked in the OV room can open the suite door with their key instead of the ov room? I know this is odd, but we have a connecting room for my elderly grandmother and we booked my hubby in her room so at least one of us could benefit from the military discount.

Just go to the information desk when you get on board (someone from both cabins must be there) and they will program a new key for hubby to the suite. They do this all the time. It will be his new S&S card and he will not have to have a room card and a charge card.

Happy cruising!

Archived