What to do with 3 boys?

Lisichka

We have been to the Cayman Islands before, and at that time did the stingray thing. My boys have no desire to do that again. I remember being totally unimpressed with the Cayman Islands, and am at a loss of what to do to entertain my 3 sons (and a friend who has never been there before). We are not the type to lay on a chair on the beach but would rather do something active (not snorkeling either, my boys are tired of doing that as well).

Any suggestions?

What about a Skate and Surf park :)

http://www.blackpearl.ky/index.php

My son is working there this summer and it sounds like a lot of children and families spend the day there.

I hear you about being active, I can not lay on a beach all day but give me a water slide park and I am happy. I would love to try out the Surf park at the Black Pearl myself :D

Both of those are great suggestions, thank you.

The more you cruise, the more you find that a lot of the same tours are offered in each port. My kids want something new and something they have never done before. Hard to find anymore...

• 3 weeks later...
We have been to the Cayman Islands before, and at that time did the stingray thing. My boys have no desire to do that again. I remember being totally unimpressed with the Cayman Islands, and am at a loss of what to do to entertain my 3 sons (and a friend who has never been there before). We are not the type to lay on a chair on the beach but would rather do something active (not snorkeling either, my boys are tired of doing that as well).

Any suggestions?

Try ShoreTrips.com we have used them for years on cruises and land with no problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived