Boudicca

Flekker1

Hi, we sailed on Boudicca this June to Baltics. She is a lovely little ship but appears like a tardis once on board. We first saw her in the Caribbean when on the Balmoral and thought she looked lovely (the Balmoral is lovely too, a bit bigger though at 43,000 tons). I was worried she would be a bit 'wobbly' in rough weather (I can suffer a bit) but she was remarkably stable. Captain Jan Thomassen (if he is on when you go) is a real character and excellent musician. We were very pleased with our cabin which was comfy and tastefully furnished. The only criticism I have is that the restaurants are rather cramped (compared with Balmoral) but that did not did not deter from our enjoyment. All in all a 'lovely little ship' so much better than the floating blocks of flats other cruise lines call ships.

Hello ,haveing sailed on Boudicca 4 times through good and bad weather ,I can tell you she is a very nice ,stable and comfortable ship .

If you would like to read my latest blog about her with up to date photos, go to

www.getjealous.com/mrsnoah

:)

Thanks Mrs Noah enjoyed your blog and pic we are looking forward to Boudicca to Norway nxt May.

Having just returned from Norway on Black Prince the weather was to say the least hot only Honningsvag was cold. We met up with the Braemar and Balmoral in Bergen had a tour on Balmoral got a frosty welcome from our host, she wasent very happy to show us around. one lady in a party when asked if she could have a drink of water was told go back to your own ship.

We are doing Norway nxt May on Boudicca, as you have done Boudicca what deck would you recommend, outside D think its one below main deck.

Chrissy.

Good choice Chrissy , D ,Atlantic deck ,mid section ,better than Marina deck ,where outsides too noisy and in rough weather the port lights can be closed ,makeing it dark in the cabin.,dont go beyond forward lifts or too far aft ,vibration on docking etc..

I,ve stayed on Atlantic deck 3 times and found it a good choice.:)

Good choice Chrissy , D ,Atlantic deck ,mid section ,better than Marina deck ,where outsides too noisy and in rough weather the port lights can be closed ,makeing it dark in the cabin.,dont go beyond forward lifts or too far aft ,vibration on docking etc..

I,ve stayed on Atlantic deck 3 times and found it a good choice.:)

Hi Merecat, you got me thinking? had i got the deck correct. so i emailed FO YES I WAS CORRECT Cabin 4068 bang in the Middle. I Alantic, hope this is a quiet cabin.

We had 408 main on Black Prince and it was bliss.

Chrissy.

I had the single cabin opposite ,as far as I can remember its a quiet area.:)

Hi thank you i need my beauty sleep, I don't sleep very well when I'm away, suffer with insomnia so every little helps.

Chrissy

Archived