RCCL Majesty of the Seas 8/7/09 (3 night)

ftl principal

Hi everyone... My partner and I will be traveling on this short 3 night cruise on the Majesty on August 7 for a quick getaway. We enjoy this ship and what it has to offer for a nice weekend break. I am 42 and he is 40. We love to travel, both on cruises and by land.

Anyone else joining us on this weekend getaway? It would be fun to meet for cocktails the first afternoon/ evening out.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be on that cruise. However, I'll be traveling with my extended family, so not sure how much free time I'll have to meet for drinks. Everyone usually expects me to be the party planner and entertain them on vacations :)

First, I am glad to know that you will be aboard. Since you are the designated party planner, I am sure that it will be a lot of fun. Maybe we can crash one of your parties. LOL.

Seriously, I hope we can meet on the ship if time allows. We live here in South Florida so if you need any tips on getting to the port or things to do, let me know.

Best,

Mark

I would be nice to meet up. Maybe everyone will go to bed early one night....or take an afternoon nap.

Finding things to do in FL has been a bit of a challenge since I'll be traveling with elderly parents who can't do a lot of walking. But I have found several tour to keep us busy for the day and a half we'll be in town that they will be able sit on

I'm hoping I'll have fun on the ship. If I really like it then I noticed there are some cheap deals Labor Day weekend. So I may go on it again by myself.

Hi everyone... My partner and I will be traveling on this short 3 night cruise on the Majesty on August 7 for a quick getaway. We enjoy this ship and what it has to offer for a nice weekend break. I am 42 and he is 40. We love to travel, both on cruises and by land.

Anyone else joining us on this weekend getaway? It would be fun to meet for cocktails the first afternoon/ evening out.

Mark

Too bad we missed you, we'll be on Majesty one week later! My partner and I are around the same ages.

Oh, my name is Mark as well :D

Hi Mark... Enjoy your cruise - tomorrow. I am sure you will have a blast.

Colnago... I took my 87 / 92 year old Grandparents on a cruise a year ago. I know how much work it can be, even though it is rewarding to watch them having fun. Surprisingly, I found that I had more free time than expected with their lengthy afternoon naps and early bedtimes. I hope it works out the same for you and we can find some time to get together.

:-)

They do take naps every afternoon :) I figure thats what they'll do once our rooms are ready. Hopefully the other members of the family traveling with us will want to do their own thing some. It would be great to make 2 new cruise buddies and spend some time with "family"

Send me an email at my regular email account and I will send you my phone number. I usually keep my cell phone on until we are leaving port, that way we can at least connect. My email is mark dot strauss at comcast dot net.

Look forward to hearing from you and then meeting. I am looking forward to this relaxing weekend away.

Mark

Archived