AOS - Cabin #7612

calenta

Hi...I have never stayed in this particular cabin. You may be better off asking if someone has stayed in a cabin that is on the end of the "hump". You will get more responses that way instead of asking about a particular cabin.

From what I can see on the deck plans, you are able to view the front of the ship, but you will not be able to see towards the back of the ship. Your cabin is the first cabin on the hump and nothing noisy directly above or below.

Good luck!

Thanks Slyster for the info, but I think you answered it saying it looks like nothing noisy above or below us. That is what I was worried about being a first time cruiser on this ship. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

hey if you go to this website you can get a picture of that room

http://dest.travelocity.com/Vacations/Cruise/Ship/DeckPlans/0,2443,TRAVELOCITY_79_457_,00.html

I have not stayed in that room though. By looking at the picture, you can also find out what your room is like and where on the boat it is.

(if you slide the mouse over your room number, a picture will pop up, click on it)

:cool:

Archived