Only in Nassau 9am-4pm. Atlantis worth it?

altarrose

We really want to get passes to the water park...but at the costly prices, is it worth it for the short time we're there ?

Neither of us has been to the Bahamas before. There aren't a whole lot of ship tours offered that don't involve Atlantis. If its not worth it timewise, can anyone suggest a good beach or snorkeling alternative?

Thanks so much

If you are due in at 9AM...it's realistic to be at Atlantis by 9:30 if you are in the first to debark and jump in a taxi over to Atlantis....you would then have to leave Atlantis by 2:30 to make it back to the ship in time....this gives you a total of 5hrs....plenty time to have fun....now is the price worth the 5hrs....that only you can determine.

We really want to get passes to the water park...but at the costly prices, is it worth it for the short time we're there ?

Neither of us has been to the Bahamas before. There aren't a whole lot of ship tours offered that don't involve Atlantis. If its not worth it timewise, can anyone suggest a good beach or snorkeling alternative?

Thanks so much

There are plenty of other tours that are not associated with Atlantis.

I realize the ships are hawking Atlantis with a vengence these days.. but there are hundreds of snorkeling tours, private beach tours, seqways tours, booze cruises, etc.

My favorites are:

www.seahorsesailingadventures.com

www.flyingcloud.info

www.stuartcove.com

There are also reputable tour vendors such as:

http://bestonbahamas.com/

www.shoretrips.com

Don't be afraid to do an independent tour in Nassau.. it's really quite safe.

I have done the Nassau Segway tour and it's a blast.

That sounds like something I'd like to do! Where is a Segway tour booked? Online? On shore? Any advise is appreciated!:D

NayRN

Archived