Deep Sea Fishing Shore Excursion

SuzanneH

Hi all! My husband is looking into taking a deep sea fishing shore excursion through NCL in Cozumel. His question is what do they do with the fish once they catch them? I know that all the billfish are catch and release, but what about the rest of them? He is an avid hunter/fisherman and I think would enjoy this excursion. I have checking into private charters but they are a little spendy for just one person. Thanks to all in advance!! :)

We will be in Cozumel on Jan 3rd. I had booked the deep sea big game fishing in Belize online through NCL but hadnt gotten a confirmation so finally called them and found out they don't offer it anymore, so now I am trying to figure out what other one to go with. DH isn't really a "let someone else do everything and I'll just hold the pole" kind of guy! LOL!! Maybe will have to just do that this time and bring more friends next time so it's a little cheaper to rent the whole boat! LOL! Hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!! I will be jealous because by then I will be back at work. :(

Archived