Hotel question in Ft. Lauderdale

ckr31

We stayed at the Hyatt Place this past Feb. 2009. It was GREAT. They even picked us up after the cruise to hang out until taking us to the airport for our 6:00 pm flight. They stored our luggage in a locked room. I will stay there again. Give it a try.

We also stay at the Hyatt Place. We will be there in October for the third time. The airport shuttle is prompt, the rooms comfortable, stores and restaurants close by.

They also picked us up after the cruise until we had to leave for the airport...in fact, we got a room for the day at VERY reduced price because our flight was in the evening. It gave us a chance to relax, shower and nap before our flight back to the West Coast.

Cheers, Denise

We stayed at the Hyatt Place this past Feb. 2009. It was GREAT. They even picked us up after the cruise to hang out until taking us to the airport for our 6:00 pm flight. They stored our luggage in a locked room. I will stay there again. Give it a try.

We usually try to get an early flight but if we can't this year this is nice to know. I'm so glad you mentioned this. . DChip Thanks for what you told us about the reduced day rate. Cruise Critic is GREAT. Thanks

This November will be the third time we have stayed at the Hyatt Place and to me for the money you can't go wrong. They have nice large room with big screen TV , nice breakfast buffet., waking distance to Publix, liquior store...but remember to buy on Saturday. You can't buy liquior on Sunday until after 12 or 1 o'clock. The offer cruise and airport shuttle service.

Which Hyatt Place is it?

A few days ago I booked the Hyatt Place for a pre-cruise stay through Hotwire for a good price. I am going at probably the most expensive time of the year, mid February. The room price on the Hyatt web site is $208 plus tax and my price through Hotwire is $127 plus $19.47 tax.

If anyone is interested in finding this on Hotwire do the following:

1) Select the city “Fort Lauderdale” and your dates.

2) After the available hotels page comes up, in the “Area” section click on “See all areas”

3) Uncheck all areas except for “Las Olas – Downtown – Port Everglages”

4) Look for a 3 Star hotel with the following Amenities: They don’t have to be in this exact order, but they must match exactly.

(Shuttle, Smoke Free, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Business, Hi-Speed Internet)

There is no guarantee that it will be the same hotel, but this is the only one that matches the above information on www.betterbidding.com.

Others on my Roll-Call have used this information successfully.

Archived