Playa Mia- I'm begging for info!!

YFancyface

Can anyone fill me in on thier experience? There website isn't exactly 5 star. Would you recommend it over Paradise beach? What package did you get? PLEASE, if you have pictures, can you post them? Thanks so much! :o

We were just there on June 30. It was ok. We probably won't go back only because there are way too many people there. You can hardly walk on the beach because of all the chairs and people.

My kids did have fun because there were kayaks, a trampoline and iceberg to climb on.

If you go don't get the all you can eat buffet. The food isn't very good on the buffet. The driver told us that the a la carte menu is much better.

Can anyone fill me in on thier experience? There website isn't exactly 5 star. Would you recommend it over Paradise beach? What package did you get? PLEASE, if you have pictures, can you post them? Thanks so much! :o

We went June 08 Booked the deluxe package through Carnival. It was our first cruise so we wanted to play it safe. Although it was pretty crowded on the beach we still enjoyed it. The buffet came with the package. It was ok. I did enjoy the fish tacos. I doubt we will go back there. Too many other places to try. I have heard nothing but great things about Paradise beach. It is a pretty popular place but never heard anyone complaining about it being over crowded. They also say the food and drink is really good. Hope to try it PB one day. Hope some of this helps you decide.:)

We went June 08 Booked the deluxe package through Carnival. It was our first cruise so we wanted to play it safe. Although it was pretty crowded on the beach we still enjoyed it. The buffet came with the package. It was ok. I did enjoy the fish tacos. I doubt we will go back there. Too many other places to try. I have heard nothing but great things about Paradise beach. It is a pretty popular place but never heard anyone complaining about it being over crowded. They also say the food and drink is really good. Hope to try it PB one day. Hope some of this helps you decide.:)

the ad says that there is an open bar and soft drinks included..........is that true? also can you tell me what items they served with the buffet? thanks

We were there in July 07, this was our first beach in Cozumel so we didn't have much to compare with. We didn't do Deluxe so can't comment on food. Water was nice, kids loved the water toys. Beach was not crowded when we got there but large groups arrived right after us. We were 4 adults & 3 kids - had a table for 4 & people would grab a chair if one of us just got up to use the restroom. We only stayed about 2 hours while kids played, then we headed to town for shopping.

We did El Cid AI through Carnival in January. We thought it was a great place. Not crowded at all. Snorkeling area & small beach, pool & lots of chairs.

the ad says that there is an open bar and soft drinks included..........is that true? also can you tell me what items they served with the buffet? thanks

Yes open bar and soft drinks was part of our package. All I can remember about the food was the fish tacos and they had fruit also.

Our 1st trip to Cozumel we did the deluxe pkg and I thought it was crazy there!!! Way too many people, the food was just so-so, people were drunk and very crazy.. It was way too much of a Party for what we wanted, they even tried to put my 13 yr old in a Tequila contest when I pulled him off the stage.

Since then we have gone to Paradise, the beach, chairs, umbrellas are great. Food and Drinks are very good and not that expensive. We are not big drinkers, only have a couple on the beach and come out way ahead of what we spent at Playa Mia and have a better time with better food & drinks.

If you are big drinkers and are looking for an all inclusive you might look at Mr. Sanchos, the food and drinks are good there and it is not near as crowded. We were there once but still prefer PB

Archived