captain Bill??

Anthin

I haven't been on the forum for a while and wondered if Bill who was doing a 'live from' on a world cruise ever posted when he returned?I remember people being concerned about him.I really enjoyed being on the 'cruise ' with him, and hope he is well.I think his sign in name was wita mut.

thankyou,

A.

I haven't been on the forum for a while and wondered if Bill who was doing a 'live from' on a world cruise ever posted when he returned?I remember people being concerned about him.I really enjoyed being on the 'cruise ' with him, and hope he is well.I think his sign in name was wita mut.

thankyou,

A.

you can find it in the floatway lounge........Bill hasnt been heard from since the cruise ended

Rob

I was also thinking of him not long ago and wondering how he is doing? and also thinking of the gala we had on the last night of the cruise and all the wonderful people on the board.

thankyou,

A.

Thankyou all for your replies.If he is reading this then I wish him well..as it was a 'live from' I expect it was right that it ended with the cruise.

best wishes to all.

A.:)

You can be sure Capt Bill is reading all posts about him. It is quite easy to have multiple user names on these boards. I think he was getting concerned with the interest some were having in every detail of his life.

Archived