Sign & Sail Card and Excursions Question

titans01

I want to know when you book a shore excursion through Carnival for a group of 4 does it come out of each S & S card or does just one card get billed? I have some on board credit on each card that I would like to use up through shore excursions.

I want to know when you book a shore excursion through Carnival for a group of 4 does it come out of each S & S card or does just one card get billed? I have some on board credit on each card that I would like to use up through shore excursions.

When you say "through Carnival" do you mean on the website? If so, you will need one credit card and pay for the whole thing up front unless you're two seperate couples with two seperate booking numbers. Then each couple can book the excursion seperately but each couple will still need a credit card.

I don't know how it's done if you book on board. Anyone?

If you book an excursion before your cruise, you have to pay for the excursion with a credit card. If you book on board at the excursion desk, I'm sure they could charge it to different S&S accounts if the people are all there with you.

This will done on the ship as the excursions at Half Moon Cay and the Miami Excursions after the cruise can only be booked on the ship. So if I want them on each card I need everyone to go to the excursion desk with me then it sounds like.

If everyone has their own S&S cards, you definitely can go to the shore excusion desk. You should be able to book directly on the TV system also. If all the cards have individual credit cards on them, or each have a separate cash deposit, they will all have separate folio numbers that you can punch into the onboard TV system. I have purchased excursions both ways--and we always have more than one account in each cabin.

If you are doing a debarkation tour in Miami, you will be given different luggage tags when you purchase your tickets. I believe we went from Zone 20 to Zone 3 tags. They also give you a sticker to wear on your shirt to identify you to the Miami tour operators. So you may actually want to go to the desk to buy this one.

Archived