Orca Enterprises - Question

KAWS

I forgot to ask when we made our booking with Orca Enterprises (had to cancel AK because they didn't have enough for our excursion), but where do they pick you up for the excursion or where do you go to get the excursion?

She told me she'd send me a confirmation email but I also might not get it in time since we leave for Seattle on Friday. For any of you that have been with Capt. Larry, can you please tell me the pick up arrangements?

Thanks in advance.

You meet at their office, across the street from the 3rd docked ship. Kind of diagonal from the Mt. Roberts Tram and across the street from the big parking lot south of Mt. Roberts Tram. Generally their meeting time is 30 minutes before your schedule tour.

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I truly appreciate it.

I'll print off your posting so I at least have something other than my confirmation number. I didn't want to call them back yet again with another question! :p

The Orca Enterprises office is in a main building on the the street by the ship dock in Juneau. It is upstairs, but there is an open porch the length of the entire building. Check in there and they will load you in a van when it is time to leave. Wonderful excursion! We saw many pods of whales! Enjoy!

robertram2panorama.jpg

Buliding on the left, second floor right of the clock tower is Orca Enterprise Office. Be there early cause they need to shuttle you to Auke Bay which half an hour away.

Thanks everyone. And especially thanks for the picture. I'm a visual person so this really helped.

We'll head straight over when the ship docks (at noon) and our excursion is for 1 pm. If we have any time to kill I'm sure hubby will be spending it at the Alaska Shirt Company.

Glad to have this info because they still haven't sent me my confirmation. Glad I have a confirmation number though.

Archived