Mariner of the Seas - Promenade Cabins?

luvtcrz

My DH and I are booked for the Mariner of the Seas, Aug. 23rd, 2009 sailing. We have a Promenade cabin on the 7th deck. Are we going to wish we were on the 6th or 8th deck? We have never travel on the RC Voyager series. We really don't know what to expect.

7th deck is perfect for the Promenade cabins. 6th deck can often hear more of the noise from the Promenade whereas on 7 you won't hear much at all (if any). We had a 7th deck Promenade on Mariner and loved it. The location was great. The only thing I will say is to NOT watch the parade from your cabin. The view isn't very good and besides, you want to be down on the floor in the middle of the action! Loved the bump out with the sofa. Just make sure you close your curtains! Remember, the people on the other side of the Promenade will be able to see into your cabin if you have the drapes open.

You're going to love Mariner! You can click on the link to my Webshots photos under my signature to see some pix from my Mariner cruise. Have a lovely cruise!

Theresa

You want to be on deck 7--but the more midship in these cabins the better-

The ends are closer to a bridge and the view will be obstructed to see to the side of the promanade-- looking stright down wont be the problem

Archived