Iced Coffee On NCL (Spirit)?

discjoker

I added this to a coffee thread but it hasn't had any responses...sooooo will start my own. Anyone know if they are doing a regular iced coffee on NCL ships now (specifically the Spirit which I will be on in a couple months)? Last time I sailed in 2007 they weren't doing just a regular iced coffee. And when I tried to order one I got looked at like I had 3 heads. They tried to figure it out for me (which I appreciated) by taking hot coffee and pouring it over ice (which dilutes the coffee). But a regular old iced coffee would really hit the spot first thing in the morning.

I added this to a coffee thread but it hasn't had any responses...sooooo will start my own. Anyone know if they are doing a regular iced coffee on NCL ships now (specifically the Spirit which I will be on in a couple months)? Last time I sailed in 2007 they weren't doing just a regular iced coffee. And when I tried to order one I got looked at like I had 3 heads. They tried to figure it out for me (which I appreciated) by taking hot coffee and pouring it over ice (which dilutes the coffee). But a regular old iced coffee would really hit the spot first thing in the morning.

You could order it at the coffee bar on the Majesty, but I've didn't see it offered as an option in the dining room or the buffet.

You could order it at the coffee bar on the Majesty, but I've didn't see it offered as an option in the dining room or the buffet.

That's what I am looking for. Would be more than happy to pay for it if it is decent. Thanks.

That's what I am looking for. Would be more than happy to pay for it if it is decent. Thanks.

It's better than decent. I don't know if you're into the fancy-pants coffees, but they do iced Americano and Espresso coffees as well as a mean iced Caramel Macchiato and other drinks. It's Lavazza coffee (not Arbuckstay), so the beans are aren't burnt to within an instance of being sawdust.

It's better than decent. I don't know if you're into the fancy-pants coffees, but they do iced Americano and Espresso coffees as well as a mean iced Caramel Macchiato and other drinks. It's Lavazza coffee (not Arbuckstay), so the beans are aren't burnt to within an instance of being sawdust.

Sounds great. I usually just stick to regular old iced coffee but have a "fancy-pants" coffee once in a while. Thanks again.

Archived