Carnival Pride guaranteed balcony

How bad are these balconies my friend wants to sail with us and only thing left in his price range are the guarantee balcony.I think they are on deck 4 &5 Has anyone stayed in these?

A "guarantee balcony" means that they promise to put you in one of the balcony cabins. The cabins that are available on the site is not necessarily indicative of what you will get, as things get moved around all the time.

I have sailed the Pride several times, she is one of my favorite ships.

I've heard it said that you need to be happy with the worst balcony on the ship. But it is a pot luck thing, I have had balcony guarantee rooms that have been just fine. You save a little with the guarantee. Enjoy your cruise!

A balcony guarantee is a guarantee that you get a balcony anywhere on the ship.

Who said it will be on deck 4-5?

Sounds like this cruise is soon-- dont take too long to book as they can sell out very quickly.

the balconies on deck 4 are cat 8's deck 5 are cat 8 ands 7As

7As are obstructed with lifeboats to the railing- you can see out fine. Just cant look down in the waters.

took a balcony guarantee for the 1st time ever, first time on Carnival too. We were given an obstructed cabin, 5183, I've read it's not too bad, you can see out, that will be fine, will let you know after we return in August.

• 3 weeks later...
took a balcony guarantee for the 1st time ever, first time on Carnival too. We were given an obstructed cabin, 5183, I've read it's not too bad, you can see out, that will be fine, will let you know after we return in August.

I'm anxious to hear about this cabin. We have it booked in February. Any pictures?

How bad are these balconies my friend wants to sail with us and only thing left in his price range are the guarantee balcony.I think they are on deck 4 &5 Has anyone stayed in these?

I had a guarantee balcony on the pride back in june. It was great !!!!!!!! I got cabin 5110. It was an extended balcony.I only paid for a regular balcony.:)

Archived