Daily Menu on QM2

jax

The Cunard site lists the same menus for all 3 dining rooms onboard. What, are the entrees just prepared better in the Grills?

They are prepared to order - like a restaurant - in Britannia, where they are feeding ~1000 at a go it is banquet catering (and very good banquet catering too) - where your order will be prepared along with those of many others.

So yes, Grill food is 'better' even if many of the raw materials are the same. Unless you go on a 4th of July cruise, you are likely to be happy with the quality of food in Britannia - in my experience well above Princess and quite a few notches above Royal Caribbean....

Well of course that explains the difference. Also, I read somewhere on the Cunard board that Grill guests may order anything from the "other" restaurants (Pub, Todd English.) Would this be true?

Grill passengers also have an a la carte menu to choose from. I would imagine that if a grill passenger asked for something only found in KC that a runner would go and retrieve it.

Either that or they'd make one fresh to order for you.

Archived