Early saver 6 rate?

oakleys

I've read that some people have trouble getting their TA's to process the price drop form (if you book through TA only the TA can submit the form) - so be sure to check with your agent and make sure there's no hidden 'change' fees or anything if you decide to book with them.

And yes, you pick the cabin of your choice.

Can i book the early saver 6 rate at a travel agent or is it only available with carnival direct. I presume we still get the cabin of our choice. Anyone? thanks

What is an Early Saver 6 rate? If this is like the current early saver program then I'd highly reccomend you book it through a PVP. By doing so you can submit your price adjustment claim forms yourself without having to call a TA for each price drop (if you there are any). It makes it so much easier booking direct in this case. You also risk getting a TA that might have fees built in the contract for price adjustments etc.

Make sure you thoroughly read and understand the Early Saver Terms and conditions (bottom of page at http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/earlysaver/specials.aspx?icid=CC_HMPG_17), particularly nthat the deposit is non-refundable if you cancel and you cannot substitute names on the booking. Make sure you confirm that the TA does not charge a bookingfee, that the TA does not charge for cancellation, and that the TA willingly does Early Saver Price Adjustments for no fee. ken

If the TA doesnt do it i will. thanks

Not sure what you meant here, but just so you're aware: if you booked via TA, Carnival requires that the TA submit the Price Adjustment Request form - you can't submit it for (or in lieu of) the TA. ken

Archived